- Use Romans 5 to explain our helpless condition. How are we helpless before God? How are we helpless against sin?
- Why is it right to say Adam’s sin applies to every person without exception but Christ’s righteousness does not apply to every person without exception?
- Use Romans 5:20 to explain the proper use of the law.
- Why is it necessary to give our children the law in order to prepare them to stand firm in the gospel (see 1 Timothy 1:8-11)?
- Justification has been described using the analogy of a passport. How is justification like a passport?
- Why is it necessary to get the gospel of Jesus Christ to Muslims, Hindus, and Humanists? Why are other religions insufficient?
- God’s grace is sufficient to enable you to stand firm against sin. Where do you struggle to believe this? Where have you found grace to be sufficient for righteous living?
- God’s grace is sufficient to enable you to rejoice in suffering. Where do you struggle to believer this? Where have you found grace to be sufficient for joy?