- In what way did God comfort, challenge, or correct you today?
- What is the difference between general and special revelation? Why is special revelation necessary for salvation?
- Do the Jews have a good excuse for their unbelief? Why do they not believe (see 10:21)?
- What lesson should we learn from the words of Moses and Isaiah in Romans 10:19-21?
- In what ways are you paying attention to God through His Word?
- What specific mistake, made by Israel, is helpful for you (unbelief, disobedience, complaining, lust, etc.)?
- What good thing do you need to stop doing so you can make more disciples? Right out a grace-based plan.
- What sin do you need to stop doing so you can make more disciples? Right out a grace-based plan.