Our sermon text was Matthew 6:5-13
- In what way did God comfort, challenge, or correct you today?
- Why do you pray?
- What is hypocrisy and how do you deal with it?
- How does your adoption through Christ encourage prayer?
- Why is “saying your prayers” a dangerous practice?
- We pray because we are adopted children with full access to our Father through Christ, and we pray because we know God is willing and able to help. How can you grow in your appreciation for these truths?
- Why is starting with the greatness of God like a reset button for our attitude in prayer?
- Do you think it is important to pray and ask God for your daily food? Why?