Philippians 1:12-14, “I want you to know brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel, so that it has become known throughout the whole imperial guard and to all the rest that my imprisonment is for Christ. And most of the brothers, having become confident in the Lord by my imprisonment, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.”
- Why is Paul in prison? See Philippians 1:7 &13
- Does prison stop the gospel from spreading? Why?
- Paul shared the gospel with the people around him. Who can you share the gospel with?
- How have you seen God work in a bad thing and make good come from it?
- Why do you think the brothers were afraid to share the gospel?
- Hearing about missionaries can make us bold. Tell your favorite missionary story. (Check out the story of Annie Armstrong here)
- What are you afraid of and how do you become confident in the Lord? See Philippians 4:4-9