- In what way did God comfort, challenge, or correct you today?
- What would it look like for you to take one step toward becoming more like Jesus?
- Describe what prophecy looks like today. How do you know if someone has the gift of prophecy?
- Who do you know that is a good servant? What makes him/her effective?
- What do you think is the difference between a good teacher and a Holy Spirit gifted teacher?
- Who do you know that could use a word of encouragement? What is your plan for coming alongside and helping? Consider a card, email, or text message and include a pertinent Scripture or prayer.
- Does a person have to be wealthy to have the gift of generosity? Why or why not?
- What effects does a lazy leader have on a group? What effects does a diligent leader have on a group?
- Think about the most merciful thing a person has ever done for you. Can you see specific ways the Holy Spirit gifted that person?