Our youth are at camp this week. You know you should be praying for them, but what should you pray for? Alvin Reid, in his book Sharing Jesus Without Freaking Out, gives us five helpful ways to pray.
- Ask God to open their spiritual eyes (2 Cor. 4:4).
- Ask God to give them ears to hear (Matt 13:15), faith to believe (Acts 20:21), and a will to respond (Rom 10:9).
- Ask God to send people into their lives to witness to them (Matt 9:38).
- Ask God for ways to build caring relationships (1 Cor 9:22).
- Ask God for an opportunity to invite them to an event where the gospel is shared (Luke 14:23).
Our youth are at camp, an event where the gospel is shared. Join me in praying for the realization of the other 4.